Yoni Egg - Rose Quartz
Nurtures FEMININE ESSENCE and empowers FEMALE SENSUALITY.
100% Pure & High Quality Certified Gemstones
WHAT IS THE YONI EGG?
The Yoni Egg practice is known to have evolved from ancient China. It's estimated to be 5,000 years old and was first used by Chinese Empresses and concubines in the Royal Palace to maintain amazing health and awaken sensuality. It is now slowly garnering more attention and awareness to aid with Women's Health at large, with more to be uncovered.
The Yoni Egg (also known as The Jade Egg) is a 100% pure & high-quality nephrite jade carved into an egg shape and polished very smoothly to be worn inside the vagina, much like pelvic floor training tools known from modern clinical settings to assist with issues of incontinence, birth preparation, and more. It may also be used externally in the form of a meditation where it then becomes a Yin practice.
*Yoni is the Sanskrit word used to refer to the female genitalia—a woman’s gateway to Creation, Bliss and Pleasure.
Harnessing the natural vibrational power of crystal healing, the Rose Quartz Yoni Egg is a beautiful tool for healing and connecting with our female body in a Present, Loving and Empowering way.
• Strengthening the Pelvic floor and maintaining overall reproductive health
• Balancing hormones
• Increase libido and awakening sensuality
• Awakes and Rejuvenates your Creative Powers
• Improves overall Female Wellbeing
• Increases Pleasure of being a Woman
• Increase natural lubrication at any age
• Deepens the Connection with your Own Body as the practice develops Greater Sensitivity and Awareness
• Become more orgasmic and sensitive during intercourse
• Can be used to assist in after birth recovery
• Reduces PMS symptoms, menstrual cramps and stabilizes the menstrual cycle
• A powerful stone for the heart chakra as it works to dissolve barriers & blockages we have against feeling, receiving and giving love
• Promotes Self love and healing
How to Use It
The Yoni Egg can be worn inside the vagina or even carried in your bag. It's uses are diverse and there are many different practices and benefits to gain from it.
A beginner's best option is to begin with a Medium size stone and then convert to a small size once your practice deepens.
Upon request, we're happy to put you in touch with Adeline Tan from The Healing Concierge. She works closely with various esteemed holistic practitioners and is a Yoni Egg practitioner herself for many years. She will be able to introduce you to the Yoni Egg practice and provide support when needed.