Turmeric Essential Oil - 10 ml
100% PURE AND AUTHENTIC THERAPEUTIC GRADE OIL
Turmeric essential oil is many times more concentrated than the powdered herb. it's made from the plant s underground roots, called rhizomes, and is extracted from the rhizome by steam distillation.
Both powdered turmeric spice and turmeric essential oil are bright yellow or orange in color due to the pigment curcumin.
Curcumin is one of the principal healthy components of turmeric and is what gives the color to curries and is even used for dyeing fabric. You'll sometimes hear the terms curcumin� and turmeric used interchangeably, but keep in mind that curcumin is only one of many compounds found in the turmeric plant.
This oil is ideal for children and babies, those who are sensitive or have allergic reactions to stronger oils. It has a very high moisturising ability to nourish the skin.
- Turmeric is used as a dietary supplement to support the body in coping with a wide variety of health conditions.
- In traditional Chinese medicine turmeric has been used for indigestion, sore throats and colds, liver ailments, and for wound healing.
- Promotes clear, unblemished skin.
- Treat your acne naturally.
- Treats sunburn.
- Softens cracked heals.
- Supports well-functioning joints.
- Improves mood and sense of well-being.
- Helps with digestive issues.
- Supports a healthy liver.
- Supports oral health.
100% Pure & Authentic Curcuma longa oil