Tea Tree Essential Oil - 10ml
100% PURE AND AUTHENTIC THERAPEUTIC GRADE OIL
One of the most widely used essential oils. It is antimicrobial, antifungal and antiviral.
Tea Tree Oil comes from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, a small tree native to Queensland and New South Wales, Australia. Although Melaleuca alternifolia is known as the tea tree, it should not be confused with the plant that produces leaves used to make black, green and Oolong Tea.
Tea Tree Oil has been used as a traditional medicine by Aborigines for centuries. These native Australians crush tea tree leaves to extract the oil, which is then inhaled to treat coughs and colds or applied directly to the skin for healing.
Today, tea tree oil is widely available as a 100% undiluted or neat oil. Diluted forms are also available, ranging from 5-50% strength in products designed for the skin.
Tea Tree Oil contains a number of compounds, including terpinen-4-ol, that have been shown to kill certain bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Used as a face wash for acne.
- Can combine with aloe gel for the skin.
- Heals dandruff and itchy scalps.
- Used as a natural eczema treatment and for reducing psoriasis.
- Fast healing for wound and cuts.
- Used on toenail fungus, athlete's foot and ringworm.
- Blends beautifully with Lemon, Eucalyptus, Lavender and Peppermint.
- Ideally used with hair care and skin care products.
- Relieves toothaches.
- Tea Tree Oil eliminates mold.
- Can be used as a deodorant.
- Can also be used as a chemical free moth wash.
100% Pure & Authentic Melaleuca alternifolia oil