Royal Jelly Capsules - 100 x 1000mg
Australian Made Natural Life Royal Jelly is 100% pure, selected from only the purest beehives - free from chemical or antibiotic sprays. The soft gelatin capsules are BSE free and are made according to the Australian Code of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), so you get the highest quality of product every time.
This product is listed with the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods no: AUSTL 122592
Royal Jelly is incredibly high in nutrients, containing all the B Complex Vitamins, as well as Vitamins A, C, D and E, plus minerals and 18 amino acids. Based on this nutritional content, the health benefits of Royal Jelly include skin health, beauty, vitality and general well-being.
Quality Royal Jelly from Australia's Bee Health Specialist!
- Energy, strength, stamina
- High in vitamins and antioxidants
- Great for beautiful complexion
- Australian Made and Owned
- Royal Jelly is rich is B Complex Vitamins, known for boosting energy levels and stamina.
- B Complex vitamins are associated with improving mood and reducing stress levels.
- Royal Jelly contains high levels of vitamins A, C & E, all of which are often associated with skin health, elasticity and anti-ageing.
- Vitamins A, C and E are also excellent sources of antioxidants.
- With Vitamin D, Royal Jelly may also assist in maintaining strong teeth and bones.
- Natural Life Royal Jelly is selected from the purest beehives free from chemical or antibiotic sprays.
- Natural Life Royal Jelly capsules contain a guaranteed 6% 10-HDA 200mg on input, equivalent to Royal Jelly 600mg (1.1% HDA). HDA is an important factor in determining quality and potency of Royal Jelly.
- Royal Jelly is a complex nutrient comprised of proteins (13%), carbohydrates (14%), lipids, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. It contains 18 amino acids and the whole range of the vitamin B group - pantothentic (B5) in particular.
- Royal jelly consists of an emulsion of proteins, sugars, lipids and some other substances in a water base. Proteins make up about 13% of royal jelly. Most of the proteins comprise a family called major royal jelly proteins. About 11% of royal jelly is made up of sugars, such as fructose and glucose, similar to those found in honey. Lipids comprise about 5% of the substance and consist mainly of medium-chain hydroxy fatty acids, such as trans-10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid.
- Royal jelly also contains vitamins, such as pantothenic acid, minerals and phytosterols. Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) is known to be essential for energy production and important part of healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Take 1-2 capsules daily.
- Royal Jelly has been reported to cause severe allergic reactions and in rare cases fatalities, especially in asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Not to be taken by asthma or allergy sufferers.
- Not suitable for children.
- If symptoms persist consult your health care practitioner.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Tamper evident packaging - do not use if seal is broken.