Propolis Capsules - 60 x 500mg
Australian Made Natural Life Propolis is produced from the highest quality raw materials and is known for its high flavonoid content, with guaranteed 6% APF (Active Propolis Factor). Natural Life Propolis capsules are small, soft and easy to swallow and are produced to the highest quality standards according to the Australian Code of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Each capsule contains propolis extract equivalent to fresh propolis 500mg
WHAT IS PROPOLIS MADE FROM?
Propolis consist of 55% resinous compounds and balsams, 30% beeswax, 10% aromatic oils. 5% bee pollen. Chemically, propolis is exceedingly complex and contains a rich variety of potent terpenes and benzoic, caffeic, cinnamic, and pheolic acids. Propolis is very high in flavonoid content, which has been proven to account for many of the health benefits attributed to propolis.
Propolis may be beneficial for:
- Improving and strengthening immune function
- Protection from recurrent illness and infection
- Reducing inflammation the body
- Improved general health and well-being
High Bioflavonoid content - Chloramphenicol Free - GMO Free - BSE Free Gelatin Capsules - Safety tested for heavy metals - No artificial colours and preservatives
Propolis is a widely revered natural healing agent known for its high flavonoid content; said to be more effective than Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium and Zinc. A natural combination of immune support and antioxidant activity make Propolis a unique and potent way to improve health and general well-being.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PROPOLIS
- Propolis may help boost your immunity and maintain natural immune function.
- Strong immunity means greater resistance to colds, flus and other infections.
- Rich in antioxidants, Propolis may also protect the body from free radical damage and oxidative stress which are associated with many modern day illnesses.
- Propolis can be used orally or topically, and may help speed the healing of wounds, cuts abrasions and skin irritations.
More than 180 compounds have been identified in propolis, and many are biologically active. Flavonoids are abundant, including apigenin, galangin, kaempferol, luteolin, pinocembrin, pinostrobin and quercitin.
- Propolis may cause allergic reactions. If skin irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use.
- Propolis may cause skin irritation. Test on skin before use.
- If symptoms persist consult your health care practitioner.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Tamper evident packaging - do not use if seal is broken.