Black Magic - Charcoal Peel Off Mask - 100 g
Made of Natural Medical Grade Activated Carbon (a form of carbon processed to have small, low-volume pores) and Food Grade Collagen (a source of protein that promotes healthy and clear skin) to keep your skin feeling silky all day long.
- Draws bacteria, toxins, chemicals, dirt, oil, and other micro-particles to the surface of the skin. It then absorbs those foreign substances and carries them away when you rinse the charcoal off your face.
- Extracts impurities, while detoxifying your pores.
- Soothes skin and locks in moisture.
Medical Grade Activated Carbon and Food Grade Collagen.
- Clean and steam your face (mandatory).
- Take 10 g and mix with 15 ml boiling water.
- Achieve a honey like consistency. If it solidifies too soon, add more boiling water or melt again in a double boiler (you can reuse remaining mask if u make extra using the same double boiling method).
- Apply on your face avoiding the eyebrows and the hair line.
- Apply a thick layer in circular motion.
- Let it dry through completely; paper like feeling to the touch and not cold.
- Remove from outside (neck, ears hairline) to inside (directly towards the nose).
- Ice the face to close opened pores.
- Use Aloe-Vera gel or a mild moisturizer.
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun light and hot water for 48 hours at least.
- As your skin is clean, try to avoid any chemical based products for at least 3 days. Instead use rose water or aloe gel.
- Also if you have sensitive skin or never removed facial hair; its best to use a hydrocortisone 1% cream.
- Do not use metal utensils.
- If it gets really thin and won't cover the skin with one application; make the mask a little thicker by adding more powder into the mix.
- Store the powder in an air tight jar.