Bentonite Clay - 100 g
Bentonite Clay (also known as Montmorillonite) is an ancient healing clay composed of aged volcanic ash. It has been used for centuries by many cultures to rid the body of toxins, and provides 77 essential nutrients for improved health and wellbeing.
The clay can be used externally on the skin, and is very popular in face masks, as it feels like velvet and is both odourless and non-staining. It can also be eaten, or mixed with water and taken as a drink, used as a replacement for toxic baby powders, and even as a toxin removing toothpaste.
- Bites and Itches
- Internal Detox
- Weight Loss
- Safe Baby Powder
- Face Masks
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Bacteria & Viruses
- Skin Infections
- Thyroid Function
- Bites & Itches Apply as a paste on the affected area.
- Face Mask Apply as a paste and leave on for 20 minutes.
- Internal Take 1/2 to 1 tsp in a cup of water.
- Baby Powder Apply to irritated skin for 5 minutes.
- Toothpaste Apply a dab on your toothbrush before brushing.
100% Pure unrefined Sodium Bentonite Clay, Food grade.