Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil - 10 ml
100% PURE AND AUTHENTIC THERAPEUTIC GRADE OIL
Traditionally Cinnamon Bark Oil has been used for centuries as a digestive aid, tonic, and tranquiliser. True cinnamon is ONLY produced in Sri Lanka.
We distillate cinnamon bark in our specially designed stainless steel distillation units. The process is very precise and controlled. We produce Cinnamon bark essential oil from true cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) which is naturally grown in Sri Lanka. We select cinnamon from local farmers who are closely monitored. The cinnamon bark is peeled by hand and readied for distillation.
Cinnamon bark oil is non toxic, non irritant, non allergic.
Naturally Cinnamon Bark Oil is highly concentrated and needs a carrier oil to dilute it before use. (1 drop of CBO in 5-10 drops of carrier oil (Almond, avocado, and virgin coconut oil etc.)
- When used in aroma diffusers it helps to disinfect the surroundings and energise the body and mind
- Aroma reduces depression and stress
- Relieves muscle pain, rheumatic pain, and period pain when applied with a preferred carrier oil
- Add several drops into a fresh fruit juice to enhance the flavour, replacing sugar whilst cleaning the gut
- Add to honey. Assists in controlling blood sugar
- Blended with other Carrier oils it helps enhance body massages
100% Pure & Authentic Cinnamomum Zeylanicum oil